Caucasian female, around 3’6″, needed at $150/day
A young Caucasian girl, around 3’6″ with long light brown hair is needed this Friday, February 12, for the major feature film, AMERICAN UNDERDOG- THE KURT WARNER STORY, from the makers of I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. Filming is in the Oklahoma City and surrounding vicinity.
She will work on camera as a photo double for one of the actors in the film, and must also be available to test for COVID-19 TODAY, Wednesday, February 10 in Oklahoma City.
Filming is now underway in Oklahoma City.
This is the heartfelt true story of Kurt Warner, a young man who trained his whole life to play with the NFL, never once turning his back on a dream he knew to be his destiny.
The film stars Zachary Levi, best known for the film SHAZAM!. Levi is also known for such films as TANGLED and THOR: RAGNAROK and for the television series THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL and the title role of the TV series CHUCK. He recently starred in the Oklahoma-made film THE UNBREAKABLE BOY.
Pay for the child is $150/day + an additional $20 for COVID testing.
Anyone selected to be work n this film must test for COVID-19 at the production’s facility in downtown Oklahoma City two days prior to filming. Drive-thru mouth swab testing is available at any time from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. No appointment is necessary. Stand-ins will be paid an additional $20 for covid testing.
The film is directed by The Erwin Brothers (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE) written by Jon Gunn and produced by Mark Ciardi and Kevin Downes.
Strict health and safety procedures, following all union guidelines, will be followed on set.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email 2 recent photos to the casting office. One photo should be a closeup. The second should be a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include AGE and EXACT HEIGHT in bare feet.
– Make the subject heading of your email DOUBLE
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS