A Caucasian woman, aged 25-32, is needed to appear as a background performer Tuesday & Wednesday, May 10-11, in a major motion picture in Oklahoma. She is also scheduled for one more day, on or about July 26.
Filming will be in the Bartlesville, Pawhuska, Osage County area of Oklahoma.
Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours per day. Anything over 10 hours incurs additional pay at $10/hour. Any hours worked over 40 hours in a week is paid at the rate of $15/hour.
Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours.
The woman will be highly featured in the film.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email TS – WOMAN
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS