Union Status: SAG-AFTRA
Executive Producer: Taika Waititi
Producer: Garrett Basch
Producer / Writer / Director: Sterlin Harjo
Series Casting Director: Angelique Midthunder
Local Casting Director: Chris Freihofer
Local Casting Associate: Jenn Rader
Audition Date: ASAP – SELF TAPE ONLY
Callback Date: TBD
Start Date: Outside Dates 4/12 – 5/25, 2021
Location: Tulsa, OK
Rate of Pay: SAG-AFTRA Television scale
All roles modified local hire
Follows four Native teenagers in rural Oklahoma who spend their days committing crime … and fighting it.
BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
[CASSIDY] 35 to 50 years old, Black female. no nonsense. She works in the testing department of the DMV and she’s sick of teenagers. 6 lines, 1 Speech 1 Scene CO – STAR
[COWBOY] 25 to 66 years old, Black male. He waits his turn at the DMV and is a little concerned his turn will never come. 3 lines. CO-STAR
[RED-HAIRED WOMAN] 25 to 60 years old, white female. She waits her turn at the DMV, frustrated she has a high number. 2 lines. CO-STAR
[TEENAGER] 18 to 22 years old TO PLAY 16, all ethnicities male or female. Testing for their drivers license, this teenager a little snobby about driving a Prius. 2 lines. CO-STAR
[NURSE] Clinic 25 to 60 years old, Indigenous female. A nurse at the Indian Health. She calls for Bear. 1 scene, 2 lines.
[OLD MAN FIXICO] 60 to 75 years old, Indigenous male. He holds court at the Indian Health Clinic, telling tales, pulling legs and shooting the bull. 2 scenes, 4 lines, 1 speech.
[OPTOMETRY RECEPTIONIST] 40 to 60 years old, Indigenous female. A salty exterior but a warm heart. This receptionist takes no grief from Cheese and is happy to give it back. 1 scene. 12 lines.
[CLINTON] 50 to 60 years old, Indigenous male. He is the director of the Indian Health Services clinic. He is super excited rapper Putting Lusty is going to headline the Anti-Diabetes Wellness Fair, and he will hear no thoughts Lusty’s appearance may not be a good idea. 2 scenes, 8 lines, 3 speeches.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
Note: If you have a talent agent, please notify them of your interest in the project and have them submit you via Breakdown Services. If you do not have a talent agent, follow the submission guidelines:
– Email headshot or recent photo to the casting office.
– Include an acting resume or a list of acting experience.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email RD – (Name of Role) Example: RD – TEENAGER
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to audition for the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS