A Caucasian male trick roper is needed to appear in a scene in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The roper needs to be able to do tricks similar to Will Rogers, but he will not be impersonating Rogers.
The roper is scheduled to work on or about June 21 with a potential rehearsal June 19. He would be performing in a wedding reception scene. The film takes place in 1920s Oklahoma.
Filming is in the Pawhuska, Bartlesville and Osage County areas of Oklahoma.
The person selected would also need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK in the next week or so.
There is pay to appear in the scene.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
PLEASE INCLUDE A VIDEO LINK OF YOU DOING TRICK ROPING
– Make the subject heading of your email TRICK ROPER
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS