Three musicians, aged 13-25, are needed to appear in several scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The musicians need to be accomplished in either fiddle, mandolin or banjo.
The musicians are scheduled to work on or about June 21 with a potential rehearsal June 19. They would also likely be needed July 7-8 and possibly July 9.
Filming is in the Pawhuska, Bartlesville and Osage County areas of Oklahoma.
Those selected would also need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK in the next week or so.
Pay is SAG-AFTRA principal rate of $1,030/day.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
DOB IF UNDER 18
INSTRUMENT YOU PLAY – (fiddle, banjo or mandolin)
PLEASE INCLUDE A VIDEO LINK OF YOU PLAYING THE INSTRUMENT.
– Make the subject heading of your email MUSICIANS – (Name of Instrument)
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS