Gaylord Hall Productions is now casting for our next project entitled “Silver Search PSA.”
This public service announcement will be broadcast around the Chicago, IL area to raise awareness of the proper protocols for an Endangered Missing Person Advisory alert through the Silver Search program.
(Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required for most roles listed)
- HUSBAND: 50s, Male, Caucasian (Bilingual preferred)
- HUSBAND 2: 50s, Male, Hispanic (Must be bilingual)
- WIFE: 50s, Female, Hispanic (Must be bilingual)
- MOTHER: 70s-80s, Female, Hispanic (No language preference)
- GIRL 1: 20s, Female, African American or Caucasian (Bilingual preferred)
- GIRL 2: 20s, Female, Hispanic (Must be bilingual)
- DRIVER: 40s-60s, Female, Hispanic (No language preference)
- EXTRAS: Any race/age
AUDITION PROCESS: CLICK HERE for a one-page script. Please send your video submission to both Mrmarcotte@ou.edu and Linnea.F.Anderssonemail@example.com with the subject “Your Name – Silver Search PSA Audition.” In this video please state your name, age, and what role you will be auditioning for, followed by your audition video reading the scripted lines. If you are auditioning for a none speaking role, please include a headshot in place of the audition video. No fancy production necessary – cell phone video will certainly suffice.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS OCTOBER 16th. If you are hesitant at all to submit an audition, submit it anyway! We are super open to casting anyone, even if you don’t fit the perfect age or description. Production dates are slated for October 22nd and 23rd. We are actively securing locations and dates. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out: