This casting call is the intellectual property of Freihofer Casting and the Monday Memo and is not to be posted on third-party paid casting platforms without the consent of Freihofer Casting.
Usage: Online indefinite
Producer/Director: Jonathan Coussens
Casting Director: Chris Freihofer, CSA
Casting Associate: Jenn Rader
Casting Assistant: Tori Hartley
Shoot Dates: June 5-11, 2019 (All actors shoot every day)
Shoot Location: Tulsa, OK
Audition Dates: TBD, week of May 6.
Audition Locations: Norman, OK and Tulsa, OK
Project Rate: $525/day x 7 days
Actors must be able to commit to the entire 7 straight days of shooting. All actors work every day. 20-22 actors will be hired.
Production will provide breakfast and lunch. Dinners are not provided.
Hotel provided for those living outside of the Tulsa metro.
For purposes of the Oklahoma Film Rebate, All actors must be Oklahoma residents, or have an Oklahoma birth certificate or Oklahoma high school diploma.
This is a series of corporate training videos on how to respond to an emergency in the workplace. We will be shooting various scenarios such as: Active Shooter, Suicide, Bomb Threat, Fire, Sexual Harassment, Reporting Abuse, Alcohol on the Job, etc. 20 in total. Each video includes reenactments and will have a loose script, with a little bit of improvisational acting.
BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
EMPLOYEES – Males and Females 22 – 65, any ethnicity. We are looking for anyone and everyone who would work in a business setting. From recent college graduates to near retirement age, any ethnicity, all shapes and sizes. They must be able to perform emotional scenes on camera. Everyone has dialogue, and all of them deal with crisis events. Acting skills are mandatory. The ability to maintain emotions all day over a 7-day shoot is critical. They must be able to deliver authentic performances.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
If you have an Oklahoma talent agent, please submit through them. They have already received this casting and will submit accordingly.
– Email a headshot and acting resume, or a list of acting experience to the casting office.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence. If you are not a current Oklahoma resident, please indicate the qualifier that makes you eligible for the Rebate.
– Make the subject heading of your email SAFESPACES – (Name of Preferred Audition City) Audition cities are either Norman or Tulsa.
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to audition for the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS