Title: DESTINATION UNKNOWN (short)
NGP Film Production Workshop presented by Freestyle Creative
Production Company: Nathan Gardocki Productions, LLC
Location: Oklahoma City
Synopsis: At a Punk Rock concert, a young boy (Jordan) just wants to fit in. Longing to be like his older brother (Sam), Jordan bites off more than he can chew as he is literally thrown into a world of raging rockers. His disappearance at the show causes problems for his older brother, the brother’s girlfriend (Caroline) and the boy.
***NEEDED: 50 PUNK ROCK FANS***
Sunday, May 19th, 8A-6P. (Some background may be released earlier in the day.)
Compensation: No Pay. This is a fun, philanthropic workshop series which has garnered the support of local schools, filmmaking professionals, and sponsors including the Oklahoma Film and Music Office. Your participation will help students experience what it is like to coordinate the elements of a professional film shoot. We will provide lunch to anyone we keep past 1PM.
Background actors will be simulating a mosh pit at a punk rock concert.
Hair Notes (The following are encouraged but not required):
Willingness to allow us to shave your head on set (not required, but if there is someone willing to do that, they will be highly featured)
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office.
– Please make sure we can clearly see you and your type.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email DU EXTRAS
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email and text. Check emails and texts regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS