A group of adults, aged 30+, are needed to appear as background performers for multiple days in a major motion picture filming in Oklahoma.
The persons will film on or about May 23-28, and then again June 1-4. They will be needed most of, if not all days. Filming will be in the Bartlesville, Pawhuska, Osage County area of Oklahoma
The scenes take place in the 1920s. Those applying must be willing to have their hair altered by production, to match the period.
Those selected would need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK sometime this week or next at their convenience.
Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours per day. Anything over 10 hours incurs additional pay at $10/hour. Any hours worked over 40 hours in a week is paid at the rate of $15/hour.
Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours.
TOWNSPEOPLE – Males and Females, aged 30-80. They will populate one of the towns in the film. They will walk the streets, attend a parade, meet people at the train, etc.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
SIZES – Women – include bust, waist, hips and dress size
MEN – Coat and pants sizes (waist and length)
– Make the subject heading of your email TS – TOWNSPEOPLE
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS