A major motion picture, soon to film in Oklahoma, is looking for a large Native American male to portray a Warrior Ancestor. This person must be in good shape, have a good physique, and must be willing to appear in minimal clothing. He must be willing to have his head shaved for the scene.
The role will film on or about May 14 in the Bartlesville, Pawhuska, Osage County area of Oklahoma.
Please note that while the character is Osage, we welcome submissions from all North American and South American Indigenous backgrounds.
Testing for COVID-19, costume fitting, head shaving and appearing in the film is all compensated. The person will be highly featured in this major film.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include your exact height.
– Make the subject heading of your email WARRIOR
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS