Native American and Latinx persons are needed as stand-ins as the major television pilot RESERVATION DOGS begins filming in Oklahoma. The pilot is written and directed by acclaimed filmmaker Sterlin Harjo. Filming will be in Tulsa and Okmulgee, OK.
Stand-ins stand on the set in place of the actors, and serve as a reference point as the lighting and camera crews makes adjustments between takes.
No experience is necessary. The optimal candidates have an open schedule, are smart and attentive, and fit the height, shape and skin tone of the actors they are standing in for.
RESERVATION DOGS is a comedy about four Native teenagers living in an Indian housing project in rural Oklahoma, who spend their days committing crime… and fighting it.
The stand-ins will be needed Thursday, September 3 for camera test, and then Sunday – Thursday, September 6-10. The stand-ins must be available on all of those shoot days.
Pay for stand-ins is $12/hour with a 10-hour guarantee per day.
All stand-ins must be over the age of 18.
*All persons will require pre-employment covid PCR Nasal testing prior to any work on set.
All crew and cast who work on set will need to test for COVID-19 on Friday Sept 4. Testing will be at the expense of production. Those directly in contact with actors will test three times week on set during filming. Everyone in and around set will be required to wear PPE provided by production.
BREAKDOWN OF STAND-INS
BEAR – Male, Native American or Latinx, 5’10”. Shirt medium. Pants 30×32.
ELORA – Female, Native American or Latinx, 5’2″. 30-inch waist, 36-inch bust.
WILLIE JACK – Female, Native American or Latinx, 5’5″. Dress size 10-12.
CHEESE – Male, Native American or Latinx, 5’6″. 38×30 pants. This person will also work on camera as a photo double for the actor playing Cheese. Your hair will be cut to match our actor’s hair.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. Please include a closeup photo and a full body shot. Camera phone photos are fine. Please make sure they have been taken in the past few weeks.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include exact height and wardrobe sizes.
– Please verify you are over the age of 18.
– Make the subject heading of your email RD – (Name of Role) Example: RD – CHEESE
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email and text. Check emails and texts regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS