Several extras are needed next week for the major feature film THIRTEEN MINUTES.
Some extras will be needed for repeated days.
Filming is in the El Reno, OK area. Filming is in the daytime hours so some extras should expect an early morning call time.
THIRTEEN MINUTES is about four families in a Heartland town who are tested in a single day when a tornado hits, forcing paths to cross and redefining the meaning of survival.
The film stars Trace Adkins (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, DEEPWATER HORIZON, THE LINCOLN LAWYER), Thora Birch (THE WALKING DEAD, AMERICAN BEAUTY, GHOST WORLD), Anne Heche (DONNIE BRASCO, SIX DAYS SEVEN NIGHTS, CHICAGO P.D.), Peter Facinelli (TWILIGHT, SUPERGIRL, S.W.A.T.) Paz Vega (SPANGLISH, SEX AND LUCIA, KILL THE MESSENGER) Sofia Vassilieva (MEDIUM, MY SISTER’S KEEPER) and Laura Spencer (THE BIG BANG THEORY, BONES)
THIRTEEN MINUTES is written and directed by Lindsay Gossling and produced by Karen Harnisch.
Pay for extras is $68 for up to 8 hours of work. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.
No travel or housing will be provided.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 2
PEDESTRIANS WITH CARS & TRUCKS – Males and females, aged 18-70, with an older car or truck. No red, white or black vehicles, please, and nothing too new and nice. These extras will receive an additional $25 for the use of their vehicle.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3
KIDS – Males and females, age 3-14 years old, any ethnicity. Their parents must be okay with tornado wreckage scenes and people pretending to give them help. MUST ALSO BE AVAIL DEC 4TH
VOLUNTEERS – Males and females, aged 18-70, any ethnicity. They help people in the tornado wreckage. MUST ALSO BE AVAIL 4TH AND 5TH
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4
PEDESTRIANS – Males and females, aged 18-70, any ethnicity. MIGHT ALSO BE NEEDED DEC 5TH
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5
VICTIMS – Males and females, aged 18-80, any ethnicity. They are victims in the triage center, receiving help from emergency personnel.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6
NICE TOWNSPEOPLE – Males and females, aged 18-70, any ethnicity. They help people needing a hand.
PASSERSBY – Males and females, aged 18-70, any ethnicity. They are residents of the small town during the storm. THESE EXTRAS WILL GET WET with simulated wind and rain for an additional $25 each for the day.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHOOT DATES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office.
– Please make sure we can clearly see you and your type. A closeup and a full body is preferred. If you can, please resize the photos to under 200KB each.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include your wardrobe sizes and many of these extras will be fitted with clothes that will be distressed.
Men: height, weight, pants (waist x inseam), shirt (neck x sleeve), coat, shoe
Women: height, weight, dress, measurements (bust, waist, hips), shoe
– Make the subject heading of your email 13M (Role). Example: 13M – Passersby
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email and text. Check emails and texts regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS