A group of Caucasian kids, aged 6-13, are needed June 11 to appear in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. The kids will portray members of a family. The kids selected aren’t required to be siblings, but siblings can certainly be submitted. A total of 6 children will be hired.
The children will portray members of an impoverished family in 1920s Oklahoma. They will need to be thin and pale.
Filming will be in the Pawhuska, OK area.
The kids selected would need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK, on June 7.
Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours per day, per person.
Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours per person.
Travel and lodging are not provided.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
CLOTHING SIZES, INCLUDING SHOE
– Make the subject heading of your email POOR KIDS
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS