Full-time stand-ins are needed for the film THE LINE now filming in Norman and Oklahoma City, OK. The stand-ins will be needed to begin work immediately.
The film is on a Wednesday-Sunday shoot schedule now through February 6.
Stand-ins work closely on set with the camera crew, standing in place of the main actors between scenes. They are used to focus and adjust lighting and focus camera. The work requires attention, professionalism and the ability to stand perfectly still when requested. Those selected will have a front-row seat to filming all days.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide proof of vaccination.
They must be available to work as soon as this Friday, January 14.
Pay for stand-ins is a guarantee of $100 for up to 10 hours of filming. Anything over 10 hours will incur overtime. All persons must attend a pre-engagement Covid test in advance of filming. Compensation for testing on non-work days is $20.
All stand-ins must be within 1/2″ inch in actual height of the heights listed.
BREAKDOWN OF STAND-INS
STAND IN 1 – Caucasian Male, 6’0″, athletic build, short dark hair. This position will work nearly every day.
STAND IN 2 – Caucasian male, 5’11”, thin build, short dark hair. This position will also work nearly every day.
STAND IN 3 – Black female, lighter skin, 5’3″, thin build. This role works 1/13-1/19. There is no work after 1/19.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THESE ROLES:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
Photos submitted for consideration should clearly show us your face. No extreme angles or filters. SPECIAL NOTE: Please resize your photos to under 200KB, if possible. Photos over 500KB are sometimes passed over.
PLEASE SEND A CLOSEUP AND A FULL BODY. NO HATS. NO SUNGLASSES.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a head-and-shoulders and a full body shot, using the guidelines mentioned above. No hats!
– Include all contact information including:
-CITY/STATE of residence
– Make the subject heading of your email STAND IN (1, 2 or 3) – YOUR EXACT HEIGHT. (Example: STAND-IN 2 – 5’11 1/2″
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS