Filming Is In Oklahoma City, Norman
A group of Caucasian males, 18-25, are needed to play fraternity brothers for multiple days for the feature film THE LINE. Filming will be in Oklahoma City and Norman, OK.
The guys need to be available for at least the majority of, if not all of, the dates listed. Schedules are subject to change, however, so flexible schedules are a plus.
These guys will be very highly featured in this film, since they are the regular frat brothers of the lead characters.
The film is a drama that examines life inside a fraternity at a large University. It is written by Ethan Berger and Alex Russek. Berger is also directing.
Pay for extras is a guarantee of $80 for up to 8 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime. All persons must attend a pre-engagement Covid test in advance of filming. Compensation for testing is $20 for all non-work days.
BREAKDOWN OF FRAT BROTHERS
FRAT BROTHERS – Caucasian males, 18-25. Business looks, party guy looks, all shapes and sizes for these guys.
DATES: January 12, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 and February 2.
Not everyone will be needed on all dates, but large flexibility and availability is preferred.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THESE ROLES:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
Photos submitted for consideration should clearly show us your face. No extreme angles or filters. SPECIAL NOTE: Please resize your photos to under 200KB, if possible. Photos over 500KB are sometimes passed over.
PLEASE SEND A CLOSEUP AND A FULL BODY. NO HATS. NO SUNGLASSES.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a head-and-shoulders and a full body shot, using the guidelines mentioned above. No hats!
– Include all contact information including:
-CITY/STATE of residence
-LIST ANY DATES NOT AVAILABLE
– Make the subject heading of your email FRAT BROTHERS
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS