Principal Role Pays $335/Day
The feature film SICK GIRL is looking for a 4-year-old boy to play the role of DALE in the film. The boy needs to be Caucasian with blonde or light brown hair. He will play the son of one of the lead actresses in the film.
Pay is $335/day.
The role is schedule to work for two days in the Tulsa area, between July 14 and 23. Housing and travel s not provided.
SICK GIRL is a comedy about Wren Pepper, who feels betrayed by her longtime best pals who have left their 17-year-old selves behind to embrace adulthood head-on. In a desperate attempt to garner sympathy and divert attention away from herself after throwing a phone at a kid’s head, Wren blurts out that she has cancer. The only problem is she’s perfectly healthy.
DALE is the kid who Wren throws the phone at. The film will be made of foam, but parents must be comfortable with the scene.
Dale is a precocious 4-year-old who picks a fight wherever he goes. The child selected for the role must be outgoing and comfortable in front of a camera. No bashful kids around strangers.
SICK GIRL is written and directed by Jennifer Cram.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Include age and DOB as well as location of residence.
– Please make sure we can clearly see you and your type. Please resize the photos to under 200KB each.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email DALE
– Audition cities are either Norman or Tulsa, OK.
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to audition for the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS