Two groups of Caucasian men are needed to appear as extras in a major motion picture, soon to film in Oklahoma. The film takes place in 1920’s Oklahoma.
Both groups need to be available to rehearse the scene May 23 and then film the scene June 2. Rehearsal and filming will be in the Pawhuska area of Oklahoma. Persons selected for the scenes will be invited to attend a costume fitting within the next week or so.
GROUP 1 – MARCHING BAND
The first group of men need have prior experience in a marching band, either in high school or college. They need to be between the ages of 25-55 and should be able to march to a cadence in a parade. There is no need to bring or play instruments. Period instruments will be provided. Please list any marching band experience in your submission.
GROUP 2 – MENACING MEN
These men, aged 20-70, will walk in the parade as a group. Marching experience is not necessary. These roles are hoping to have their costume fitting this Friday, April 30 in Bartlesville, OK.
The production is following strict health and safety protocols as mandated by the guilds and unions governing film production. All persons are required to be tested for COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, and must wear protective face coverings at all times other than when filming. There are no exceptions.
Compensation is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours per day. Anything over 10 hours incurs additional pay. Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include your exact height.
– Make the subject heading of your email MARCHING BAND or MENACING MEN, depending on the role you are submitting for.
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS