The final list of extras has been announced for the feature film GOD’S NOT DEAD: WE THE PEOPLE, now filming in Guthrie, OK.
The God’s Not Dead series continues in “God’s Not Dead: We the People”, as Reverend Dave finds himself at the defense of a group of Christian families after they receive an impromptu inspection by a local-government official – who doesn’t like what she finds.
The film stars Isaiah Washington, best known for playing Dr. Burke on GRAY’S ANATOMY, and as Thelonious Jaha on THE 100.
Pay for the double is $64/day, plus an additional $10 for free test for Covid-19 two days prior to filming.
The film is directed by Vance Null.
Strict health and safety procedures, following all union guidelines, will be followed on set.
THOSE SELECTED TO BE AN EXTRA MUST TEST FOR COVID-19 IN DOWNTOWN OKC 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THEIR SHOOT DATE. Testing is a simple drive-through mouth swab between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. No appointment is necessary.
BREAKDOWN OF EXTRAS
FILMING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14
COVID testing Friday, February 12
WAITER – Male or Female. 20-30s. Any ethnicity. Works at a coffee shop cafe
STUDENTS – Male or Female. 18tly-22 years old. Any ethnicity. To portray high school students
CAFE PATRONS – Male or Female. 20-50s. Any ethnicity. Patrons at a coffee shop.
FILMING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15
Covid testing Saturday, February 13.
PARENTS – Male or Female. 35-50. Any ethnicity. Real couples encouraged to submit together, but not necessary
FILMING TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16
Covid testing Sunday, February 14
FATHER – Male. 35-45 Any ethnicity. Real fathers with Daughters encouraged to submit.
DAUGHTER – Female. 8-10 years old. Any ethnicity. Real Daughters of Fathers encouraged to submit.
NURSES – Female. 35-50s. Any ethnicity.
HOSPITAL VISITORS – Male or Female. 20-70s. Any ethnicity
HOSPITAL STAFF – Male or Female. 40-70s. Any ethnicity.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email GND- (Name of role) Example: GND4 – Parents
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS