The final extras have been announced for the last day of filming on the non-union film SINISTER SORORITY, shooting in the Oklahoma City.
The film is about Jana, who is in the Big Sister program at her Sorority. After a series of tragic accidents and occurrences in the Sorority, it seems that one little sister is not who she seems to be.
The film is written by John Burd. It is directed by Anna Elizabeth James. Richard Switzer is producing.
Extras will be paid a guarantee of $58 for up to 8 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.
Extras must also be able to prove a negative test for COVID-19 dated within 7 days of their filming date.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
FILMING SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15
MENTAL HEALTH NURSE/GOTH ROOMMATE: Female mid-late 20s/maybe early 30s, any ethnicity She will play both roles.
BEEFY HENCHMAN: buff/strong looking male 30’s, any ethnicity.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. One photo should be from the middle of the chest to the top of the head. The other should be a full body shot. Camera photo photos are fine.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email SS – (Name of Role). Example: SS – Beefy Henchman
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS