The need for extras have been announced for the non-union film SINISTER SORORITY, set to begin filming in the Oklahoma City area soon.
The film is about Jana, who is in the Big Sister program at her Sorority. After a series of tragic accidents and occurrences in the Sorority, it seems that one little sister is not who she seems to be.
The film is written by John Burd. It is directed by Anna Elizabeth James. Richard Switzer is producing.
Extras will be paid a guarantee of $58 for up to 8 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.
Extras must also be able to prove a negative test for COVID-19 dated within 7 days of their filming date.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
FILMING SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31
COLLEGE STUDENTS – Males and females, 18-25, any ethnicity.
FILMING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2
SORORITY SISTERS – Females, 18-25, any ethnicity. Typical sorority girls. MUST ALSO BE AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 5 & 6. DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU CANNOT SHOOT ALL 3 DAYS.
SECURITY GUARD – Male, 30-60, any ethnicity. The campus security guard. Please providing clothing sizes.
FILMING SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7
NURSE – Female, 25-60, any ethnicity.
PATIENTS – Males and females, 30-75, any ethnicity.
FILMING SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8
JANITOR – Male, 45-60, any ethnicity.
ATHLETE – Male, 18-25, any ethnicity.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. One photo should be from the middle of the chest to the top of the head. The other should be a full body shot. Camera photo photos are fine.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email SINISTER – (Name of Role). Example: SINISTER – College Students
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS