Extras are needed tomorrow (Tuesday) and the rest of the week for the new Mickey Reece film AGNES, now filming in Oklahoma City.
The film stars Molly C. Quinn (CASTLE, WINX CLUB), Sean Gunn (GILMORE GIRLS, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY), Chris Browning (BOSCH, SONS OF ANARCHY) and Hayley McFarland (SONS OF ANARCHY, LIE TO ME),
It is written and directed by award-winning Oklahoma filmmaker Mickey Reece (CLIMATE OF THE HUNTER, STRIKE DEAR MISTRESS AND CURE HIS HEART, ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE).
Rumors of demonic possession at a religious convent prompts a church investigation into the strange goings-on among its nuns. A disaffected priest and his neophyte are confronted with temptation, bloodshed and a crisis of faith.
Due to limited budget of the film, extras are volunteer-only and cannot be paid.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
TUESDAY JANUARY 14
GROCERY STORE SHOPPERS – Males and females, aged 18-70, African American, Latinx, Caucasian. They shop in a grocery store in Oklahoma City.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 17
BANK CUSTOMERS – Males and females, 22-80, any ethnicity. They are customers at a bank. Time commitment will be around 10:00 am for up to 4 hours maximum.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
COMEDY CLUB PATRONS – Males and females, 21-60, any ethnicity. They are customers at a comedy club. Time commitment will be approximately 9:00 am and will be wrapped no later than 1:00 pm.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 19
BAR PATRONS – Males and females, 21-60, any ethnicity, very character looks. Real “Oklahoma flavor”. Time commitment will be approximately 9:00 am and will be wrapped no later than 1:00 pm.
MONDAY, JANUARY 20
BYSTANDERS – Males and females, 18-70, any ethnicity. They walk outdoors in downtown Oklahoma City in the afternoon and evening.
ELDERLY COUPLE – Male and female, 70+, any ethnicity. This is a featured elderly couple. Real couples preferred but not necessary.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. (PHOTOS NEED TO SHOW US HOW YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW, AND SHOULD NOT BE EXTREME CLOSEUPS, HAVE SNAPCHAT FILTERS, OR INCLUDE ANYONE ELSE IN THE PHOTO. SMARTPHONE PICS FROM ABOUT THE CHEST UP ARE JUST FINE.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– RESIZE YOUR PHOTO to no more than 200KB. Change the name of your photo to YourName.jpg
– Make the subject heading of your email AGNES – (Name of Role) Example – AGNES – BAR PATRONS
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email and text. Check emails and texts regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS