Extras are needed soon to appear in the non-union film HOSTAGE HOUSE, now filming in the Oklahoma City are.
The film is about an affluent neighborhood that falls prey to a string of robberies, but Susan still has faith that she’ll sell her listing in the area. As she is wrapping up an open house there, her night takes a terrifying turn.
The film is written by Daniel West. It is directed by David Benullo. Richard Switzer is producing.
Extras will be paid a guarantee of $58 for up to 8 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.
Extras must also be able to prove a negative test for COVID-19 dated within 7 days of their filming date.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
(This listing is the entirety of extras needed for this film)
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21
POLICE OFFICERS – Males, 25-55, any ethnicity. Please provide wardrobe sizes for uniform. MUST ALSO BE AVAILABLE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 & SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22
HUSBAND – Male, 25-35, any ethnicity
PREGNANT WIFE – Female, 25-35, any ethnicity. Visibly pregnant.
PARENTS & KID – A family of three. The child needs to be between 6-10 years of age. Any ethnicity.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23
GAY COUPLE – Two men to portray a gay couple. Any ethnicity.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24
PARAMEDIC – Male or female, 25-45.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28
BLACK COUPLE – Male and female, 25-45, Black.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 7
MAN – Male, 30-60, any ethnicity other than Caucasian,
NURSES – Female, 25-60, any ethnicity.
GUARD – Male, 25-45, any ethnicity.
NEWBORN – Newborn baby, any ethnicity. Please submit if you are expecting a baby the first week of December
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. One photo should be from the middle of the chest to the top of the head. The other should be a full body shot. Camera photo photos are fine.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Make the subject heading of your email HOSTAGE – (Name of Role) Example: HOSTAGE – Pregnant Woman
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS