The next round of extras needed for the feature film THE ADVENTURES OF A.R.I. – THE ROBOT PET have been announced for next week. Filming will be in Tulsa, OK.
The extras will only be needed one day, but since the schedule is not determined, anyone submitting must be available the entire day.
There is no pay to be a one-day extra in this film, but any meals will be provided on set.
THE ADVENTURES OF A.R.I.- THE ROBOT PET is a family-friendly movie about a teenager who summons the courage to help a friendly robot known as A.R.I. Kidnapped by a ruthless lab director working for a powerful corporation, A.R.I. is being hunted to be turned into a dangerous weapon in order to rule the world.
The film stars Jude Manley, Sophia Alongi, J.R. Brown, Christy Tate and Bill Jenkins.
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING EXTRAS
THURSDAY, APRIL 4
SECURITY GUARDS – Males, 35-60, any ethnicity. They work security at the robotics lab. Call time will be around 7:00 pm in downtown Tulsa. Filming will be no later than midnight.
SUNDAY, APRIL 7
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS – Males and females, 25-55, any ethnicity. They are teachers at the high school that Noah and Bethany attend.
MONDAY, APRIL 8
SCIENTIST – Male, 30-50, any ethnicity. This is a robotics scientist, working on the design and production of A.R.I.
TUESDAY, APRIL 9
BURGER PATRONS – Males and females, 16-65, any ethnicity. They are having dinner at a popular burger joint where Mark works as Noah and Bethany arrive with A.R.I. asking for help.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a full body photo as well as a head-and-shoulder shot.
– Camera phone photos are fine. Please make sure we can clearly see you from head and shoulders and from head to toe. If we can’t tell who you are and what you look like, we are all wasting our time.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include the DOB for anyone under the age of 18.
– Make the subject heading of your email ARI – (Name of Role) (Example: ARI – Burger Patrons)
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS