A chubby Hispanic boy, aged 7-12, is needed to appear in the film UNPLUGGING, soon to begin filming in the Tulsa, OK area. He needs to have curly hair.
The comedy stars Matt Walsh (VEEP) and is written by Walsh and Brad Morris. It is directed by Debra Neil-Fisher. The film is produced by Carissa Buffel, Debbie Liebling, Stephanie Laing, Kevin Matusow, Brad Morris and Matt Walsh. Local casting is by Chris Freihofer.
He will be scene in a short scene in the film.
Filming is scheduled on or about November 8.
Pay is $150 for the day.
Dan and Jeanine are a typical married couple. And, like most of modern society, they are addicted to their digital devices. Even their daughter Elizebeth spends most of her waking hours on her iPad. After attending the funeral of his friend Juan, Dan is awakened to the lack of connection inside his marriage and decides to take Jeanine to a remote mountain town where they can unplug from their technology for the weekend. A digital detox. What starts as a quiet getaway without their phones, soon turns into a self-inflicted paranoia and a fight for survival as everything that can go wrong does. Without their devices, Dan and Jeanine find they have to reconnect to each other and the outside world in order to make it home
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. One photo should be from the middle of the chest to the top of the head. The other should be a full body shot. Camera photo photos are fine. Please include the wheelchair in the photo.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
• Please list age and DOB of the boy.
-Make the subject heading of your email UNPLUGGING BOY
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS