Principal Role Pays SAG-AFTRA Rate of $1,030/day
A Caucasian male toddler, 18-22 months of age, is needed to appear in a major role in the film THE UNBREAKABLE BOY. Filming will be in the Oklahoma City area. The boy must be a resident of Oklahoma.
The boy must be smaller in size and have dark, curly hair. He must be available November 18, and then additional days sporadic days between December 2 -18.
Told in the charmingly unpredictable voice of an autistic teen with a rare brittle bone disease, THE UNBREAKABLE BOY is a funny and inspiring true story of a young couple stumbling through parenthood, who find constant inspiration from the joy and optimism of their spectacularly unique son.
The film is written and directed by Jon Gunn and produced by Andy Erwin, Jon Erwin, Jerilyn Esquibel, Kevin Downes and Peter Facinelli.
Strict health and safety procedures, following all union guidelines, will be followed on set.
The casting office will review submissions and will likely request video audition submissions.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. Photos should be taken within the past 7 days.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please include the age and DOB of the toddler.
– Make the subject heading of your email TODDLER.
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book. Our emails often go to your spam filter.
– NO PHONE CALLS