A female ballet instructor is needed to appear as a background performer in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. This woman must be an actual ballet instructor.
Filming will be in the Pawhuska, OK area and is scheduled for June 30, with a brief rehearsal June 29.
Since the film takes place in 1920s Oklahoma, the woman selected would need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK, sometime prior to filming.
Pay for filming is a guarantee of $100/day per day. Anything over 8 hours incurs overtime pay. Rehearsal is paid at a guarantee of $50/day, and should only take a few hours.
Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours per person.
Travel and lodging are not provided.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a head-and-shoulders and a full body shot, preferably in ballet attire.
– Include all contact information including:
CITY/STATE of residence.
CLOTHING SIZES, INCLUDING SHOE, DRESS SIZE, MEASUREMENTS (IF KNOWN)
PLEASE LIST BALLET INSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
– Make the subject heading of your email BALLET INSTRUCTOR
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS