Sterlin Harjo Pilot Will Film In Okmulgee, OK
Additional extras are needed to appear in the major television pilot RESERVATION DOGS, when it films in Okmulgee, OK next week. The pilot is written and directed by acclaimed filmmaker Sterlin Harjo.
RESERVATION DOGS is a comedy about four Native teenagers living in an Indian housing project in rural Oklahoma, who spend their days committing crime… and fighting it.
Harjo’s films include MEKKO, BARKING WATER, THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME and the Sundance hit FOUR SHEETS TO THE WIND. This year, Harjo was inducted into the prestigious Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences.
Pay for is $10/hour with an 8-hour guarantee per day.
All persons must be over the age of 18.
*All persons will require pre-employment covid PCR Nasal testing prior to any work on set.
All crew and cast who work on set will be asked to test for COVID-19 in Tulsa. Testing will be at the expense of production. Everyone in and around set will be required to wear PPE provided by production. There will also be a required COVID-19 Health & Safety Meeting.
All extras will be paid an additional $100 each to compensate them for their time to test and train.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
CRAZY PEOPLE – Male or female, 18-50. Crazy looks. These people need to look like life has been hard on them due to drug addiction or other scenarios. Very interesting looks, character faces.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7
HARLEY GUY – Male, any ethnicity. Needs to be a typical Harley guy, with his own bike. Burly. Hairy. Will be compensated an extra $25 for to the use of the motorcycle. Please send photos with you and your bike.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
STUDENTS – Males and females, 13-20. Black, Native or Caucasian.
TO SUBMIT TO THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email recent photos to the casting office. Please include a closeup photo and a full body shot. Camera phone photos are fine. Please make sure they have been taken in the past few weeks.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Please show a picture of you with your paintball gear.
– Make the subject heading of your email RD – HARLEY GUY
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
– If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email and text. Check emails and texts regularly and allow the email@example.com email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS