A Caucasian male, 5’11” with blonde hair, is needed beginning Monday, June 7, and available to work several days, to work as a stand-in for a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. The stand-in needs to be the same height with the same features as the lead actor in the role.
Filming will be in the Pawhuska, OK area.
Filming is Monday-Friday and will last for several weeks. This position would be full-time employment with overtime paid after 40 hours in a week.
Pay is a guarantee of $120/day for up to 12 hours in a day.
Travel and lodging are not provided.
Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status. Testing site is at the production office in Bartlesville and on set. The person selected would be to be tested, free of charge, three times per week.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit performers without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
TO SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT:
READ AND FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
Failure to follow the instructions will likely result in your submission being lost, mis-filed or accidentally deleted.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. Please include a closeup and a full body shot.
– Include all contact information including
CITY/STATE of residence.
EXACT HEIGHT (Your height MUST be between 5’10 1/2″ and 5’11 1’2″/ No Exceptions.)
– Make the subject heading of your email 5-11 SI
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
– Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN.)
– If you are selected for the film, you will be contacted by phone or email. Check emails regularly.
– NO PHONE CALLS