COMPANY OVERVIEW: Red Clay Studios is a new development and full service production company based in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. Red Clay specializes in tv & film production and we works with companies such as Sony, Disney and Marvel. We are looking for a detailed-oriented team player to grow within a fast paced, energetic, creative environment. The position reports on-site and would ideally start January 4th, 2022.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required or a combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Has a passion for numbers and thinking out of the box. No previous professional accounting experiences needed. Must be willing to learn and stay current with industry standard accounting software.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative.
- Knowledge of GAAP and other accounting standards.
- Able to set and follow deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, or similar internal business management programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the film industry a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Company Bookkeeping
- Bi-weekly Hot Cost for Red Clay Productions & Red Clay Studios, LLC
- RC Monthly Account reconciliation
- Reconciliation per Film/TV Project (Timeline set per project)
- Liaison with Payroll House/Coordinator
- Help Develop and create company accounting structure
- Payroll processing
- Per project, Cost Reports, Bibles, Trial Balances (Timeline/Schedule set per project)
- Account set-ups
- Creating accounting processes